Muay Thai Camp Led by a True Champion
156 Wins – 27 Losses – 5 Draws – 46 KOS
My name is Rami Ibrahim. I am originally from Silwad, Palestine, now living in Philadelphia, PA USA.
Since 1992, the fight world has given me many fight nicknames such as as “Cinderella Man”, aka “The Arabian Nightmare”, aka “The Peoples Champ”, aka “The Voice Of The Voiceless”, all with a story to tell behind it, but the one that holds dearest to me is “The Son of Palestine”.
- The first and only Palestinian to become a Karate Champion with over 100 tournament championships
- The first Palestinian to become Philadelphia All-Public Wrestling champion
- The first and only Palestinian to become Philadelphia Golden Gloves Boxing champion
- The first and only Palestinian to become Philadelphia Diamond Belt boxing champion
- The first and only Palestinian to be awarded Boxer of the Year award in America
- The first and only Palestinian to become Philadelphia Kickboxing champion
- The first and only Palestinian to become USKBA International Muay Thai champion
- The first and only Palestinian to become WKA United States Muay Thai champion
- The first Palestinian to win the WKA North American championship tournament (earning a spot on team USA at the Worlds championships in 2001)
- The first Palestinian to become WKA North American Muay Thai champion
- The first and only Palestinian to become WBC International Muay Thai Champion (the WBC is the most prestigious title belt in the world)
- The first Palestinian to become FIBA Muay Thai Champion of the world
- The first and only Palestinian to become USKA Muay Thai Champion of the World
- The only Palestinian and American to hold Muay Thai world titles in 3 different weight divisions at the same time
- The first and only Palestinian and American to become unified champion of the world (defending the USKA world title and winning the WKA world title in 1 night)
- The longest active fighter in North America
- Defended the North American title more than any other American champion
- Hold the most Muay Thai championship titles than any other professional Palestinian and American fighter
- The first and only Palestinian athlete ever to win championships in 5 different sports
- Muay Thai Coach for the United States Muaythai Federation (USMF) Youth Team
What Will I Learn Throughout this Muay Thai Training Camp?
We will teach you how to strike with your 8 limbs – fists, elbows, knees, and legs. You will learn Muay Thai, the national martial art of Thailand!
Our Muay Thai Training Package includes:
- Everything Muay Thai – footwork, striking, defending, clinching, sparring.
- 2 training sessions per day, morning and afternoon.
- 6 days of training a week. We rest on Mondays.
- Unlimited access to group classes.
- Full accommodation in our boutique resort. All rooms are air-conditioned and come with private showers.
- Optional: Upgrade your training package to include food + gain access to our Guided Meal Plan.
Our Training Camp is Beginner Friendly
With modern facilities, we can accommodate all Muay Thai enthusiasts. It doesn’t matter if you come for the experience of learning Muay Thai for the first time, preparing for a Muay Thai fight in Thailand, or just for improving your overall fitness level; we welcome all. Khongsittha can give you everything you need from traditional training, peaceful stay in one of our 80 boutique rooms (with 24 hour check-in), to a full meal plan for you to control your diet. We are the best destination in Bangkok for a healthy holiday or fitness vacation.
Khongsittha’s training programs can prepare you physically, emotionally, and mentally. Combining old school and new school training methods, our programs have been designed and certified by the Sports Authority of Thailand and Ministry of Education Thailand to improve your Muay Thai knowledge. Our program includes running, clinching, sparring, technical drills, and cultural lessons. Beyond authentic training, we emphasize our trainers to focus on safety and to treat you with true Thai hospitality.
Want to see our Muay Thai Camp vibes? Watch our video Khongsittha Muay Thai Experience:
Khongsittha Muay Thai Reviews
We are rated the Top 100 for Things to Do in Bangkok (our Highest Ranking ever achieved was #8 in December 2019…but somehow we suffered a big swing!) and we have also earned TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence! Book with us and you won’t be disappointed ?
Adapted from Source link